[Savoynet] G&S 2010 in review

---deebee deebee at connexus.net.au
Thu Dec 23 18:21:10 EST 2010

How lovely to see an appreciative review of Savoynet.  Over the year we have various people grumbling about this thread or that, or sending unpleasant messages to others.  It is wonderful that Stan has linked all the good things (and some bad) which happened during the year, recognised the work of others on behalf of our Love and finished with a thank you to Savoynetters.

Reading Savoynet is an important part of my daily ritual and through it I have made friends around the world.  Thank you to all who contribute to sustaining the love of G&S and especially to Marc for facilitating this.

Peace on Earth and goodwill to all.  Happy Christmas!

Diana

Sent via Connexus Internet (est. 1989)
www.connexus.net.au. Fast & Reliable.