[Savoynet] Yeomen/Mikado plot similarites and another mashup

tzs tzs at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 11:13:08 EST 2010

Apparently they were hunters:   FOR-BEAR
TZS

Were Gilbert and Sullivan golfers, I wonder?

Steve Lichtenstein
"FORE!!"

Of course, this would also work with "For... I am a pirate king," and "For... he himself has said it," and "For... this will be a jolly court for little and for big," or even perhaps "For... I am blithe and I am gay" (if you want to get very silly indeed). But you definitely found the right one for this thread!