[Savoynet] Yeomen/Mikado plot similarites and another mashup

musikdrama at aol.com musikdrama at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 20:23:56 EST 2010

Beautiful, Philip!

Of course, this would also work with "For... I am a pirate king," and "For... he himself has said it," and "For... this will be a jolly court for little and for big," or even perhaps "For... I am blithe and I am gay" (if you want to get very silly indeed). But you definitely found the right one for this thread!

Were Gilbert and Sullivan golfers, I wonder?

Steve Lichtenstein
"FORE!!"